Introducing the Sherwood Range of Henley External Air Passive Stoves. A passive stove is a stove that needs to be installed with it’s own separate air supply. This external air supply allows the stove to be installed in a room that may otherwise be sealed to an extent that would prohibit the correct and safe burning of a stove.This would apply to new builds in general which are sealed to a very high level to meet various energy efficiency targets.
Available in 5kW, 8kW & 12kW Room Heater Outputs & 12kW Output Boiler Stove.
Sherwood 5kw / 8kw / 12kw
- Output: 5kW / 8kw / 12kw Options Available
- Fuel Type: Multi-Fuel
- Flue Size: 125mm
- Flue Location: Top/Rear
- External Air: Yes
- Available Finishes: Steel body with Cast Iron Door
- Available Colours: Matt Black
- Distance To Combustibles: 500mm(rear) – 500mm(side)
- Dimensions: 559mm(height) – 382mm(width) – 362mm(depth)